Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy 24th Birthday to Me

Finally I'm 24 now. I'm getting older and older, or i have to say I'm more mature now? Hahahaha...

As usual, every year birthday always the same. Not really happening, no party, no clubbing, just my normal daily routine and also a new activity for me, BLOGGING!!!

Thanks for everyone that wish me. I'm glad to get your calls(to the one who called to wish me, dont get heart attack again when you talk to me, ok?) and smses =D And also, for those that gave me presents for my bday too. I'm so touched and happy at the same time and i never expect to receive a present from you and you.

1st present from my colleague


So Cute

2nd present from my sei dong


Solar Monkey

Till i update more if there are more surprises and presents to come =P Ciao~

3 drop of $$$:

EPL said...

Happy Birthday ya!!!!
Merry Christmas too... ^.^

Anonymous said...

happy birthday~

jolcy said...

Happy Belated Bday... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

May your wishes come true.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...