Monday, December 31, 2007

Last Day of Year 2007

After today, year 2007 will come to the end. Everyone is anticipating year 2008 to come. New year eve gona be fun. All people will gather at HOT spots to countdown to year 2008.

So what i gona do tonight? Countdown? Sing K? Sleep? Sit in front of my computer? Anyway, my friend Joanne invited me to her house. I'm not sure what's her plan but she just said go there makan and minum. Since i have no plan, i will join them tonight....

Okay...Conclusion for year 2007............
  • not a good start of the year
  • been jobless for 6 months (3 months rest at hometown xD)
  • get my job at a mnc company at cyberjaya (a good start of my career)
  • get to know a lot of great friends (the best of year 2007)
  • car start to give me problems (since he know i work already, so its time ...)
  • my desktop too...sigh...be guai pls.......
  • hmmm....what else?
So basically bad things are more than good. The reason is for Pig like me 犯太岁. The "count life master" said all piggies in this year will have bad luck or not a smooth year for them.

There are many resolutions for my coming new year 2008, but I'm not sure i can do it or not. So i better not to list it out =P

update on tuesday 8/1/2008 3.54am

The new year eve night, me and Hamkor went to joanne's house for new year eve party. Reached there about 8 something. Had our dinner there. KFC again... since my boss always treat us KFC and PizzaHut at office, that day i dont feel like eating KFC but i took one piece and ate it. There are also sushi and spaghetti brought by Joanne's friend.

That night, there was like 15-20 ppls. All have their own activities such as Mahjong, Cards, Pictionary, Nintendo Wii and Poker. I played cards and Wii that night. Both of the games were so fun. First was the cards, we played Psychology Battle. In this game we will try to catch the cheater and con other players. In the end, we need to finish our cards in order to win the game. During the game, we can see the players facial expression when they try to cheat. We can see their pattern on the face and psychologically scare them too. Their expression was so funny and we had a lot of fun. The ULTIMATE of the game was the penalty. The one with the most cards in will need to perform Kongket Babi. A penalty that they never hear and see before. Me and Hamkor were the culprit who suggest the penalty. Luckily we are not victim of the game. The one who lose need to squat down and put both hands under their leg, then hand go up to the ears and jump for 5 times in this condition. Its was damn funny and everyone laugh off their ass.

The second game was so tiring. Wii really good for those who seldom go to sports. The game that consume the most of my energy that night was the Wii Sports - Boxing. Swing both of my hand rapidly, the next day both of my hands feel pain and tired. But anyway it was fun considering the first time i played Wii. If given a choice, i would prefer PS3 xD

We played the whole night until the next day, About 7++, i left Joanne's house and went back to home to have a nice sleep. Thanks Joanne for inviting me to your house. It was really fun.

2 drop of $$$:

Yeo Pei Chen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wish Rat year will bring you luck :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...