Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hari Raya Haji/Korban/Aidiladha - PC dikorbankan

20th Dec, peaceful morning. Nice weather although there are some “fur fur rain”. Seem like it going to be a good day for me to sleep after worked on night shift. When I reached home, as usual I will switch on my pc. A peaceful morning turned out to be a bad morning for me. My pc is unable to switch on. All the power cords are connected, everything is switch on, but my pc still cannot be switch on. I tried to switch on the pc through the motherboard there. My attempt failed and I ran out of idea what can I do to revive my pc. What’s wrong with it anyway. The day before it still in good condition before I went to work. Can anyone tell me!!??!!?


A sick PC.

I’m so frustrated to know that my pc is dead currently. Because the lack of time for me to find out the reason, I took Abraham’s CPU and reformatted his pc as he requested for months ago. Hehehe…I’m so bad because his request was about 2 months back. Today I just formatted for him and use his CPU. After I had settle everything on his pc, I went to bed at about 9.30am. Before I sleep, I was thinking what has gone wrong? Sigh..seem like the pc need some upgrade. I might need to change some hardware until I find out the main reason my pc cannot be started. $$$ going out again.

As a conclusion, my PC has been "dikorbankan" today. T.T



Please make me smile - Thanks for making me smile


Update on 22 Dec 5.09 m
Woo hoooo~ (a sound effect when i watched Resident Evil - Extinction) i found out the problem caused my pc not to work. The PSU(power supply) spoil already. So i need to get a new one, and this time i need to get a high Watt PSU to compensate my Graphic Card requirement. When i play PES 2008 its either hang gei or pc shut down.

So conclusion i need to spend more than Rm200 this time for a good PSU.

EOU(End of update)

2 drop of $$$:

Unknown said...

pc want new 'dress' la... xmas / new year ma ... ~

Te@m S|@sH said...

ok ok...mei sponsor also la. PSU needed now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...