Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November already!

Its November of the year now. Time flies like crazy. Lotsa things happened until this month. Mostly were bad one. So i will appreciate good things that happen to me. If possible Mega TOTO la k. I had been sharing to buy it with my frens. Recently only got one hawker from PJ hit the Mega Jackpot. Millionaire in 1 night, how can he believed it when he kena?? How are? Can anyone of u tell me?

Starting this month i will be on the new shift. Still adapting to it now but this is not the main problem for me. I was thinking about next year. Holiday for year 2009. After changed shift, everything become kucar kacir. Fxxx that !@#$%^&*(#$@#$%^&*U
I just have to go on with it and think how i can settle it. My buddy knew im not happy with it and already offer me to swap if needed. Thanks bro. How i wish i can work with u again. The days when it was only United Fans working together. Its already our history. Now u've naik pangkat. If can i will wish u to be the team lead terus lah. I believe many will support my suggestion nih. Believe me bro, u can do better than them. Nyek nyek nyek...so bila jadi team lead dah, kena jaga la saya, promote me depan boss so boleh naik gaji cepat. LOLZ...

Still looking forward for this month. Hoping that thing will change slightly at the end of this month where she told me it might happen. I will be looking for it eagerly. Hope it is not be a blank hope for me although i know the possibility is quite low. Will pray to Kuan Yin Ma lorrr... what else i can do leh? Kuan Yin Ma Po Pi Po Pi me pleaseee... i will not eat beef for 1 month k.

Im still coughing since the day i sicked. I hate it when i cough. It took a long time to heal. what the hell lar...just go away can ah? Hope before November end it will get lost and XXXX off far far.wah lau eh..until now still coughing consistently lor...LOL...except the time i sleep. I dont feel irritate my colleagues also beh song lah...im working right now lor. damn sien with this new team and night work. Sien sei ngor larrr...

What can i do during this November ar?? Anyone got suggestion or activities that i can join. Please offer me yah...cos now all my normal activity friends are in different shift liao. Think i will finish writing from here lar..got one ppl cannot sleep and i need to cuddle her to sleep jor...kekekekekeke...

2 drop of $$$:

EPL said...

wah.. Siapa "her" ni? Gua pun tak tau! Bila mau buat announcement? :p

Anonymous said...

i'll make sure we aaalllll find the time to lepak again.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...