Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A String of Bad Lucks

Toward the end of October, a string of bad lucks came to hunt me again. The first one happened on Saturday. I missed my flight!!! Blame myself for not looking at the time properly. I really had eaten a big head prawn. How can I make such a big mistake?? I realized this when I waited for so long at the airport. I checked the air ticket and OMFG, the flight I booked was this morning!!!! I was thinking what I should do now. Proceed to enter plane or just call my bro and go back. I end up in the plane cos when I checked into the plane, the flight attendance never check the flight ticket properly until finally they realized that i seludup masuk. hahahaha...I was brought out from the plane and they would not let me to fly back to kl even I said I would pay for it. Malunyaaaaaa…... Sadly I called my bro to fetch me home. At first I want to go bus station to check for bus ticket but it was too rush for my bro and he suggest me to take the next flight in the morning and gave me RM200 for the flight ticket. So I went back to home and after that went to my cousin's place to book my morning flight.

On that night too, I started to cough. I felt it like a bad omen to me. Am I going to get sick??? The next day after I’m back to kl, I felt weak and began to sick. I tried to get a good rest so that I can recover but it wouldn't work and I had to consult doc in the end. I hope that after I took the med i would recover the next day and go to work but that morning I felt damn dizzy that I can’t even stand properly. So I missed out RM200 to work during public holiday. Damn!!! Saw wealth became water!!!

Today, I got a lot better. Just the irritating cough still there. Its noon and I want to get my lunch and then go to post office to collect my parcel. Holy Cow!!!!!!!! One of my tires flat already!!! Under the hot sun, I changed my tire with the spare inside my car. I felt so dizzy that I almost faint. The reason was I’m hungry and the erratic hot weather made me dehydrated faster. I felt better after I took my lunch and bought some cough candy to chew and sooth my throat.

8 drop of $$$:

Abes said...

haha... i also had to go through such "pain" last year ...Man, it was horrible... But there are times you should have call us for help ma....Although i know capricorns like us are very independent and occassionally shy to make requests but still

"A friend in need is a friend indeed."

EPL said...

yo.. my fren! bad lucks are over!! look forward... :)
Take good care of yourself.. get well soon! miss ya :)

Te@m S|@sH said...

hamkor>>hahaha..thanks for offering help. but all the bad lucks, i think only tukar tire one u can help. but that one just a small matter la since i had enough "practice" to change tire since the pencuri attempt to steal my tires. for the flight one unless u r abraham fernandez...hahahaha...i might call u and ask ur crew member to let me go into the plane and balik KL terus. about my sickness, u're not dr abraham lar...

epl>>hope so epl, hope i will kena mega toto soon. still got cough now and hope to get rid with the irritating cough!! Miss ya too ;)

ismeweiwei said...

good luck then.

Anonymous said...

huhuuh....kesian..
tp lagi nak lansi...

Suomynona said...

hahaha no wonder you were so quiet when i saw you last wednesday morning hehehe lolz :P well, at least bad luck's over so now expect good luck coming over ...:P

Te@m S|@sH said...

good luck?unless im back to my old shift.

梦见蓝天 said...

october was the worse month for me as well @.@

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...