Saturday, July 5, 2008

Things that happen during June 2008

Hi everyone,

Its been a long time i never update my blog. Finally i have the time and the mood to write my blog today in this peaceful morning(@office =.=). To sum up the month of june, its been an up and down during the whole month.

Beginning of the month:
Everything was seem to be alright. The life has been good and going smooth for the 1st 2 weeks. Enjoying my time with works and friends. Getting more works soon as we will be doing 2nd level job soon. Sound great right? Learning more things after working as level 1 for the past 1 year and i getting bored with the same tasks and operations.

Mid of the month:
Early in the morning about 5am, i heard loud sound from downstairs. I stayed at 3rd floor on a flat and normally i open my window when i'm sleeping. So i peep out saw some malay fellas shouting there is pencuri. They chasing the pencuri around the flat area. I dont bother much and continue my sleep. The again i heard some shouting and i look out from my window again. The pencuri has been surrounded by the malay that chase him for "9 streets". They belasah him kaw kaw using the helmet and big stick...mati lor i think...hahaha...then someone ask them to stop as i would really kill him if they continue to belasah the fxxking rim stealer of my cute Kenari xD

I realized someone downstairs was talking bout the car and i start to worry it was mine. So i went down to check and oh my god, 2 of my rims had been unplugged from my car and lay beside. Thanks god the pencuri not managed to steal it and kena belasah really kaw kaw. I saw him bleeding at the head and i lodged a report at police station that i shouldnt have cos it really give me a lot of trouble during the process. Really lazy to talk about the process as i saw inefficiency at police dept..kek sim kek sim...

End of the month:
EDS Treasure Hunt 2008 - Fun in D sun @ Cherating's Legend Resort.
Its been a great treasure hunt but not as good as last year because the time was so tight and we dont have much time to eat along the way. Only stop for our lunch and then rush for the final challenge at the resort which i completed the challenge less than 5sec. Cari guli in the sand....i just took less than 5 sec to spot the marble. I dont even have to korek it out from the sand. Am i lucky or wad? I only need 1 marble to complete the challenge but i saw 2 marbles on the sand =P
This year treasure hunt my team manage to get 19 place out of 50 if not mistaken. Not bad right since we not really put our effort to solve the treasure hunt question. In fact we never get down from our car to search for the answer as lot of other teams all went down from their car to look for the answer. One of the team kena saman police as they double park...so bad luck..kolian nih...
Really having fun at cherating cos i have 3 pretty team members =P

Okay...that summarize up what had happen during june last month. Please check out my picture during the treasure hunt in my multiply album.

2 drop of $$$:

ismeweiwei said...

人生嘛~~~~~难免会精彩~

梦见蓝天 said...

u are having so many problems with ur car~ =.=

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...