Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back to hometown....

Hello everyone...

Its been a long time again i nvr update my blog. Some of my frens also complaining about this. I'm too lazy and no inspiration to write one. I rather use the time to watch drama, play game and rest.

Last week, i went back to hometown. Its a one week holiday =D
This time i went back by car. I know the petrol price increase but there are reasons i drove back.
  1. want to check my car(old already alws got illness...sobsss)
  2. brought back my pc and sell to my cousin
  3. my car miss KT =P
  4. my mom can use my car(during the time i sleep...hahahahaa)
  5. etc.........
As usual i will meet my close frens and my cousins. Every night went out yum cha with them. These was one day that i went out with these 2 sisters. Both also very funny and likes to bully me. But anyway there are two lovely girls that lot of guys buaya-ing for them. I went to Saujana restaurant with them. Recently the restaurant has been move to town. My mom told me the owner of the shop lot want to take it back. So they have no choice to move it. I think the business will be good la since town more ppl....the design of the restaurant still using the old theme but the renovation make it nicer and have 2 floors. I like the environment as the like quite dim and romantic.

Near the restaurant is where my old frens new shop. Shud said already 3 months old. Its a computer service shop. I'm glad that they managed to open a shop now and step into the business world. Hope they can grow their business bigger.....


To be continue......(taking my supper now..damn hungry ady)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cont.....

Arghh..cant remember wad i want to write already >_<
i'm so forgetful....
Alright i will talk about durian...terengganu local durian is the best for me...i enjoy eating durian and many does not..i wonder y they want to miss such a wonderful fruit. Is it the smell so bad? Hmph...dont care la as long as it is SEDAP GILER!!!
For 2 days my mom bought durian...shuang shuang....eat until my mouth full of ulsers now =(
made my mouth pain for few days...now lot better d..

Everytime i go back hometown sure will start to play DOTA again...when come back to KL i will slowly stop playing the game...its been few months i nvr touch the game and i even uninstalled it from my pc. I feel really NOOB when i played DOTA with my frens and cousins. Lucky i still have the "thick" basic...hehehhee..not so easy to bully me k..anyway playing dota must have very good teamwork and farming skill must be good. no matter how strong r u, a good teamwork from opposite team gona own u. Finish crapping....

Thats all i guess...

1 drop of $$$:

Anonymous said...

back home town can look at your starry starry night.. how relaxing ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...