Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Moving in new house

3rd June is the day! The day i've been waited for more than 1year.

Yeah!! I'm moving into my new house. I just cant wait for that time. I'm so excited because i finally owned a house myself.

Sneak Preview of the house.


How is it? Wonderful!!!

2 drop of $$$:

Richelle Jelsma said...

That looks like a pretty beautiful place! The windows seem to have a very good view of the city too. Anyway, is it an apartment or a new house? Either way is fine, as long as you keep that place clean and full of joy. Congrats on moving in!

Avril Copperfield said...

The bright lights add further liveliness to this house! How's your stay here as of now? Well, advanced happy anniversary to your stay here, and I hope all is well for you! Cheers and congrats!

[Avril Copperfield]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...