Friday, March 20, 2009

Fractured!!!

Im using one hand to type now. So you will see some slowness when you reading this post. Hahahahaha...in crapping again. Recently i fractured my metacarpal neck on my right hand at the 4th and 5th finger. Please refer to my facebook album for pictures.

How it happened? Everyone asking about it. Long story lor. Talk also will like "a piece of long cloth". Lol direct translate from chinese. I think many people will understand it. So conclusion was i punched like mostly boxer did during the accident. Although im not a boxer but still fractured my metacarpal neck. Big impact right? Imagine the force like this landed on your face. Scary boh? So dont play play with me or you gona eat my "Tumbukan Padu Maut"!!! Remember this killer blow of Suria Perkasa Hitam a.k.a Baja Hitam?



Kamen Rider BLACK

Miss him boh? My childhood hero. His motorcycle name "Belalang Tempur". I love it so much. Cannot miss the show at all. Hehehehe.. Anyway back to main topic. My hand, yeah, is getting better now. Before this really look likes "Salty Pork Knuckle". The bruised gone day by day. Hope i can recover ASAP cause i really hate to wear this caster. Not even a week i already dream to recover liao. Impossible la hor unless i got alot chakra to heal my hand. Crap again.

Ok la i dont want to write anymore, hand need to rest. ADIOS!!

1 drop of $$$:

EPL said...

take good care!! Get well soon...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...