Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its December!!! The Smiling Sky.

Its been a month that i never update my blog. What happen to me? Busy ?
I have to say im quite lazy and no inspiration to write anything to this bloggggg...
Last month i went to Sushi King for 3 times! My last blog was about the Sushi King promotion ma. So i took the chance to eat more salmon cos it was my current favourite dish for Jap Food.

There are many things that i need to blog for November but lazyness made me delay and delay and delay...
Blog about Cameron Trip will be my top priority but i dono how to start it. Another one will be the new band that all of us talk about, The Mountain Boyz. Founded during the way up to Cameron on 28th November 2008.

December will be the month where alot leng chais and leng luis were borned ^^
For those that not December babies, dont be offended ya. Im not saying u all not leng cais or leng luis k.
In this month, many of my friends were borned, including me. One of my buddy were borned the same day same month and same year. Of cos not same parents. Haha! if some of u dono who is him, he is the Hamkor!!! Go and read his hamsap blog.

Still remember a few days ago, the sky was smilling at us? Yeah, its a phenomenal view. 2 stars with 1 Moon formed to make a smile.



Can you see the smiley?


This picture was taken from another blog. A pretty girl la actually. U can visit her blog here. For those that dont know how to read chinese then just go there see some pictures lo. Below will be the clearer picture from BBC News.


Planet Jupiter and Venus formed the eyes and the crescent moon became the lip of the smiley face on the sky. Nice right? According to the scientist, u will see this again in another 5 years. Am lucky enuf that the Hamkor informed me about this and i went out from my office to witness the amazing smiley on the sky. Too bad i dont have a good camera with me.

Until i write again...Chaoz...



1 drop of $$$:

Abes said...

Thanks for the advertisement .... You "motivated" me to update my blog.... (-___-)"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...