Monday, December 8, 2008

I Dreamt Song Hye-kyo


Song Hye-kyo (born November 22, 1981; registered on February 26, 1982) is a South Korean model and actress. While getting her arts degree at Sejong University (did not finish degree), Song made her debut by winning the Grand Prize in model search in SunKyung Smart and starring in a Sunday morning drama called Happy Morning (KBS, 1996). She starred in number of hit dramas including All In, Autumn Fairy Tale, and Full House. Due to her popularity she can be seen frequently on advertisements when she is not acting. She is currently signed to Eden 9 talent agency.

Last few days, i was sleeping soundly. Suddenly, i was in my dreamland. I was riding bicycle, i supposed im on my way back to home. The weird thing was i passed by a shopping mall which i guess is The Mines. If not mistaken i went into the MIECC(Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre). In the exhibition hall, i saw a lot of Korean stuffs. Its Korean Fair!!!

I saw a few Korean celebrities that i could not remember any of them except her, Song Hye-kyo. Her presence stop me and im stoned at for a few seconds. I can't believed my eyes. One of the celebrity that i love so much after Jessica Alba. I can't described how i felt when i met her. We talked, exchange contact and bla bla bla...Im Out Of The World. I have to accept that this kind of thing only happen in dreamland. I wonder why i would dream her that night.



Wonderful things happen in December..Keep it Coming!!!


Sarang Heyo!!

2 drop of $$$:

Michelle Cheam said...

so big boy already still want to dream of korean girls mehhh~

Anonymous said...

oooppsss...hahaha....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...