Saturday, October 4, 2008

TVB drama........搞的梦

These week, i completed a drama name 尖子攻略 and continue with 搜神传(currently watched until epi4). One night, i dreamed bobby au and linda chung. what a dream come true for me :D

Bobby with A神(尖子攻略)*vomit*



Linda Chung*love*(搜神传)

In my dream, bobby become my teacher. I remember it was in my secondary school class. And the what i feel sweet is Linda sit beside me on the same chair *blush*

好幸福的感觉,但是还是一场梦。多希望是真的,可是根本都是不可能的事。梦到她也好,满真实地感觉。

I don't know why i will have this kind of dream since i not the fanatic fan if Linda Chung aldo i would like to have a gf like her. Innocent and naive girl. Anyway this is a good dream since the last one. Watch too much TVB drama really affect your DREAMS. They might fulfill your dream. Nyek Nyek....

1 drop of $$$:

ismeweiwei said...

* They might fulfill your dream. Nyek Nyek.... *

sounds like you are in 'wet dreamzzzz'
hahahhhaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...