Friday, May 9, 2008

My Favorite Sports

Now is 6.30 in the morning........ I'm still working.... =(

I'm damn² sleepy and tired now........i want to go home/saya nak balik rumah/我要回家...

after today, i getting 3 days off ^^

thinking about this Sunday morning friendly match with someone one i don't know and team mates that might never meet b4, I'm really excited because I'm going to play football. Yeahhhh!!! Football!! Playing on the grass, a big field to run, bigger space to play, show off my skills and bigger area to look at unlike futsal, it is just a small court and smaller space to play.

What I'm worry now is my stamina.... Its been more than a month i did not do any exercise. Thinking to go for jog around my housing area but feel a bit lazy. Hmmmm....maybe i shud go and run for half and hour. Can feel that my body getting weaker and muscle getting softer. Not as fit as last time during my secondary school. Can run up down the field from start until end of the game. That is the power of YOUTH. Now getting older and older and work shift making me getting older and weaker. Hahahahaa...damn it. I wish i can play football everyday like last time. I even dream to play professionally but in this country the chances are very low and limited.

Brain already jammed now...don't know how to continue my post already.....before i off, i would like to share this funny pic with ya all...taken during the EDS Futsal Tournament.



What the hell with this post =.="

6 drop of $$$:

EPL said...

This show how important of your 'lil bro'! lol.... XD

ismeweiwei said...

hahaha.. u should look at the camera and make the "post"... muahaha

Te@m S|@sH said...

epl>of cos it is important since both male and female need it xD

ismeweiwei>i cant control that. the photographer want to take from that side ma...this post very "nice"...u u girls like it...

Anonymous said...

im older than u and i feel young. u feel old already? too bad...

and that pic is too weird...like so 'off' like that..

Te@m S|@sH said...

errr...mind to tell me who r u ? maybe u feel u r young but i guess u physically cannot endure a futsal game..maybe i'm wrong...i cramped both my leg cos i put too much pressure on it by running aldo my legs already tired...

Anonymous said...

i like urs post... hold didi post.. mind to do it in office once again ?.. do it infront of horse girl ? your lovely gf.. hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...