Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday 5th November 2006+1

As usual, after worked for the past weekend for 3 days without having enought sleep, i woke up late on monday morning after 11 hours of sleep =D Feel so good because i woke up automatically instead of my handphone alarm.

The whole evening i sat infront of my pc doing the daily routine (chatting, watch drama, play PES6, surf net, check mail, listen songs and etc.) The time passed so fast and its time for to get bath and prepare to work. Tonight i will replace my colleague who took leave. She inform me about she taking the leave 1 month+ ago.

Unfortunately, today my chit-chit car sick (as what my jo-mui said), no energy to start up herself. Poor AE86(Tay AE[3+4+1=8]6) of mine, my car plate TAE3416. Please dont laugh because previously my bei shu pengsan when she heard i said this. So now she is very interested in buying my so called AE86. Actually my car's battery weak, so she wont start no matter how.

Straight away i called my buddy,Hammal a.k.a Hailam, who also call back for work tonight. After waiting for 30mins, he arrived and we go to work happily ever after. LOL!!!!!

2 drop of $$$:

Unknown said...

chit chit car ~ sayang her more la...aduiii ~

ismeweiwei said...

AE86 sot sot like the owner !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...