Saturday, October 13, 2007

Working during Hari Raya

Working during Hari Raya~~~
----------------------------------------------------
While Muslim friends are celebrating Raya, I'm here at office doing my work. Cant see any Muslim in office now. If i saw one, maybe something wrong somewhere =X

Feeling so boring and sleepy now because i'm on other team's shift. Not much to talk and chat because not much peoples online in MOC. Whole day starring at monitor, trying so hard to surf the internet, but i have no idea what kind of website should i visit at the moment. My mind is blank aldo i tried so hard. Feel like my brain is useless at the moment. The time past very slow, its torturing me!!!

But there is motivation that keep me awake from sleep. The benefits of working during Hari Raya :D
  • Extra pay/Double or Triple pay
  • Day in Lieu
  • Mileage Claim (Distance x Rm0.70)
  • 2 Meals Claim
Look attractive right the Package they offer =D
My company really treat us good, they give us DUIT RAYA if we work $_$

3 drop of $$$:

Unknown said...

guess you're are the lucky person chose to work during Hari Raya ~ :D

ღ mk | serene ღ said...

y me dun hv duit raya 1???
unfair~

Te@m S|@sH said...

because you work for few hours only ma. somemore got driver willing to fetch and wait u wor. where to find? i guess u r luckier than me lo. =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...