Wednesday, October 17, 2007

eParcel returned

This morning when reached home from a long and sleepy night at work, i found out one thing on the dining table. It was the thing that had been missing for 1 week. The moment i saw the thing, i knew that it was my PosLaju eParcel that been missing since wednesday. I wonder where my eParcel had gone to because when i contacted the PostLaju helpdesk, they said got ppl received the parcel already. I'm so sure that the time that she mentioned the parcel being received by someone, there is no one at my home because my sis in law was working and i went out to bank and maxis service center.

Jeng jeng jeng~~~~

The parcel was on the table this morning when i reached home from work. Without any further delay, i opened the parcel and took out the first ever item that i bought from lelong dot com dot my. It is my new Manchester United latest jersey. Cost me RM30 + RM12 shipping fee. Its a tripple A quality and i'm quite satisfy with the quality except the thickness of the jersey. What make me -___- swt was the seller stayed in putrajaya. It would be better if he just deliver the item to my office and i can save up the RM12.

I'm currently wearing the jersey in office right now and writing this blog =P Glory Glory Man Utd!!!! Man Utd latest jersey was way better than last season one, especially the stripe at the back that make the jersey more "CHUN".

Have a look at the slide show below. It almost like the original jersey. Cheap and affordable for a quality jersey.





And now the jersey on me Y(^__^)Y

0 drop of $$$:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...